CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

I love my MUM

haih..

today i made her cry..
i feel i always never watch my words..and it is just hard for me to express myself..

usually my mum's cooking is not that good..that i must admit..but i will still eat or maybe i will eat abit..but i will not comment harshly about it..today..my dad made a comment..

she broke down..

i really realise what she has done for the family and she is really really unreplaceable..
she works hard..even when she is old..and also cook..clean for the family..and we take it for granted at times..she does not complain and i can clearly see that see is really busy all the time when the family is sitting at the hall relaxing..i feel so so so guilty..and i want to make it up to her..

she really really set the bar real high for any girls out there..i seriously feel that..

im so so so crushed..

0 comments: