CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

reminisce-ing

lol..

i miss malaysia already..
i miss my friends..

when i think about the convo..memories start to zip by during my life in TARC..

when i 1st went to my mass call i was a freshie..being moved and ordered like lil sheeps..from being a guest and a freshie to someone that is gonna coordinate it the following year..its already a big contrast to where i am and what i have done in a year..

i think about my friends..friends that i met and cherish. which is thankfully, they are still in touch with me..i miss the time going out with the sisters..haha..its really a pleasent last memory in my college life..

haha..my coursemates..aww those jokers and fucker..my pundek roommate Siva now is just rotting around KL..pimping around..he's really a nice guy though despite his playfulness..=)..

i miss the times i go out late at night..not knowing when i will be back or even in some cases..actually being back to my room..miss the time sleeping over at my coursemates..studying in McD..i love McD..undeniable..really miss those times..seriously..alot has definately happenned in two years..and i love most of it..=)

i miss my lecturers..seriously greatful for them..i never blame them for my bad results..they really helped me alot..=)

i really wanna go to my convo and meet up with my friends..but..haih..

time flies..it really does..i tried to break it down..to why time flies..and here is my theory..lol..time flies just because..we do not remmeber every second of what happened and only remmeber fragments of it..making it relatively not existing or seem like it was just awhile..

i miss it..

0 comments: