CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Caring

Someone told me what i was doing is just an invisible form or caring..That is not noticed and listened..lol..You know what impact it has on me?..it bloody woke me up thats what it did man!!..now im a free man..i got loads of shit to deal with then to supply a bucket full of invisible love and compassion..

I just cant go on like this forever..so thats my OX year resolution..Imma stop this BS and move on..

My friends told me this thing in chinese..Im gonna write in english with literal and direct translation..u guys figure out what is it in mandrin or cantonese or whatever..

'a cow if it does not want to drink water, no mater how hard you push the head down to the river, it will not drink the water..'

Im not teasing you OX and lembus out there..
thou you are very stubborn~




0 comments: