CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Gambling

People tell me this year is a bad year for the horse.. That spooked me.. Today i put that doubt to test.. And so i gambled.. 


I played almost any game a chinese guy would play on a chinese new year..
Ranging from a variety of card to mahjong games.. Fortunately i dont know how to play dominoes.. and i got a bloody shock when i found out dominoes are actually for gamble..

And so i played..Mahjong 3 ppl..4 ppl..chor dai di..black jack..ngau kah sui..in between..

i went to 6 houses.. not including my own and i gambled in all of them.. as a hardcore chinese guy.. we gamble in all sorts of conditions and on whatever matter..

and so in those 6 houses i gambled.. all sorts of games.. i went with RM200.. i came back with RM50.. 

i'm like.. bloody hell.. what happen.. come on!!.. and as a chines guy i blamed everything from fong sui to the deck.. then i came to my senses.. i'm just bloody unlucky..

then i realized.. i'm screwed up for a year.. i rest my case.. 

JUST THIS YEAR.. HOPEFULLY..

2 comments:

Wing Hoong said...

i oso this luck thing for real or not? coincidence = luck? no idea. really not much believe on luck thing, jx tot is a coincidence.

Adrian said...

man..when ur in my shoes today..bloody hell..u will beliveeeee~!