CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Toilet bowl story

bloody funny come to think of it.. what have you dropped in the toilet bowl?.. LOL.. Seriously and literally a shitty issue.. 


I personally dropped my watch in it before.. if its a rubber watch or pasar malam watch.. RM10 stuff.. i will not where it back.. now.. its my birthday gift from my dad.. 

In such situations.. the first logical thing to do is to.. Shout.. Shout what ever the first word that comes to your mind.. In my case since it was at home.. I shouted shit.. Cause obviously you know why.. Next phase was the decision making phase.. use what to dig it out and wether if i flush can it go down without calling the plumber.. In my case, there is no way in hell i was going to flush.. So i planned a plot.. to rescue my dear watch.. getting it out was tricky but i managed.. then comes the mental blockage phase.. the part where you think wether you are going to use it again.. there is a big obstacle to overcome here for me.. cause i have to block out the fact that my watch has once been in a SHIT HOLE.. ok fine.. overcame that part.. now.. the cleasing ceremony.. what to use what to use.. products ranging from dynamo, dettol, salt, soap, shampoo, fab.. i made a cocktail.. and dare not touch it with my bare hands.. 

In the end.. It was all fine and im wearing that watch now..

Another incident

now this wan i am happy to say its not me.. but im bloody involved and affected by it.. my roommate and i planned to study in MCD ok fine.. went there 11pm with the highest motivation like a sudden burst of energy.. so we drove there.. remember, he drove with me being the passenger.. so fine.. the MCD was near the room where i stayed.. near TARC.. we plan to be there till 3 am.. 

so we sat.. and ate.. we hell sure took full advantage of the free refills.. drinking alot.. makes people pee.. normally.. for those who dont, ur just not bloody normal!!..so my roommate told me.. 'eh fucker i wan go toilet la..' so i say.. 'go la pundek'.. then he went.. he came out, laughing..i tot he had some kinda inspiration or something.. so he told me.. he didnt tell me calmly.. he told me in some what i describe a excited manor.. guess what happened..he said 'eh fucker.. i drop the car keys.. in the toilet..' then like any dropping-items-in-toilet-bowl-cases.. I shouted yet again.. 'WTF!!!!'..

the 1st thing came up was how the hell am i gonna get back.. its 1am.. there no taxi.. this shit hole.. from one look you will know there is no way he is going to get the car keys.. its a long shaft down.. so fine.. we sat and laughed.. for about 20minutes asking each other 'eh how now?'..

he's worried about the car.. i'm worried about my ass getting back safely.. so nwm i call KAWAN..hehehe.. bloody hell.. i call 3 people.. expected to have cars.. 1 slept.. 1 bro used the car.. another 1 no car.. left in home town.. so fine.. my roommate called a dude.. none of them has a motor license and the rode to cheras from setapak.. my roommate did'nt know he has no lisence.. so fine.. went cheras to get the bloody spare keys from his grandmother and kena scolding.. imagine showing up.. 2am at your grandmothers house which is sleeping suddenly on a motor bike.. he s bound to get fucked.. after all the lecturing he came back with the spare key.. and the day is saved.. ended up.. we studied for about 1 hour.. got back as 3am as planned though.. =)

0 comments: