CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Petronas Commercials

OMG..petronas commercials..when has this reign of touching sobby heart felt ads started..I actually acticipated this years commercial..asking my self..now..what they gonna put up this year..every year..every festival..it give a slap on my face..awakening me, man i dont wanna be that guy in the commercial..it gets better and better..more and more humanity in it..Great job..really the best..

It started at maybe in the year 2000?..but then it hit me..why cant i remember any of the commercials?..

Then i realised..i was young then..I didnt know whats loyalty..love..family..friendship..to truely appreciate all this feelings..but after i lost someone valueble..and been through thick and thin..i could actually sit down infront of my TV crying to a commercial ad..telling myself..what a jerk i have been, why was i so stupid, if only he was here, how i missed those times, or just a simple..I love you..

It gives a sense of renewal for me..to tell myself..today is a new day, start new before it is seriously too late, love the people around me..love my family..

I had a fair share of regret to the person i love most..which is my family..I was young..naive..i was rebellious..i didnt appreciate my family and chased things which i see is just something that isn't worth it..now i know that feeling of regret and sadness deep in my heart..family comes first no matter what..Its a valueble lesson that learnt and will never do that mistake again..how i wish that i could spen more time with them..but yet i know..death is inevitable..and i want to spend all my time with them..

Never take things for granted..Cherish what you have for it wont last forever..

This words have been said and heard many times..dont just hear or listen..feel the meaning and understand it..thats when you truely know..

Here i am saying sorry..

1 comments:

Wing Hoong said...

yar. family shud come first in everything. this year d petronas talk bout the guy dad pass away and before this he didnt appreciate and got d tiem to take care his dad, but he oni appreciate when his dad pass away.. "shud appreciate wat u have now before it is too late~"