CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Memory Lane

Its been a long time that i actually decided to have a long walk for the fun of it.. just walking to my mum's office from the LRT.. passing through seri petaling, pasar malam, shops, cars, houses and people.. just a serious walk down memory lane on a blissful evening.. 


brings back memories of my childhood.. taking the time to look at people.. what they do everyday.. just to sit back and stop thinking bout what is bothering me and just go through a deep thought and concentrate on other peoples lives and dreams.. 

have not have enough time to actually relax myself and live the life i want to.. today was seriously a breath of fresh air.. carrying my beg.. shorts and slippers.. listening to my favorite songs.. looking at cars pass by.. 

its a day for me to stroll down memory lane..


0 comments: