CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 1

Lolx.. people start asking me where am i going after my Diploma.. i dont really have much of an option to begin with.. or maybe i have to many options.. but i feel my options are a gamble and some are just clouded by personal goals and also family.. past few months i have been very stubborn and decisive in maing my decisions.. at the day comes nearer.. i start to realise something more in life.. more than just mere education.. more than just money.. i learn to look at the big picture.. look at life as a whole.. not break it down individually.. hmm well where will i end up in the future sometimes is just up to fate and God to decide.. lol..


When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.
And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see, there will be an answer.
let it be.
Let it be, let it be

4 years?..
3 years?..
2 years?..

its not important.. what matters is that i am happy in those years.. i finally realised it..

0 comments: