CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moody days

Haihz..
these few days have been very moody and sucky.. physically sick just because my specs are not aligned properly causing a headache.. mentally exhausted.. hmm saw my ex today.. and it was the most akward moment by far.. i swear.. i walked out of my room and there she was.. i was in shock, and it shows.. i came out in a hurry to wash my cup and i saw her.. immediately, my body froze for an few seconds just standing there.. we were staring each other straight in the eyes but yet no words were uttered.. then i just snapped out of it and just walked to where i was going like some sit the reset button..
akward moment..
the person that i was hoping to see never shows up.. the person that i never hoped to meet just shows up in front of my door..

0 comments: