CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

15 things about me!

Tagged by Ms Siew Lee.. Thx to her.. i get to self promote.. cause that is what i think this tagging thing is about.. hehe.. well.. its easy.. 


Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tag and list their names.
No tags back!


1. i am a nose digger when i was small and people who knows me well will realize that.. i will dig my nose and stick it in my books.. and only books.. god knows why.. i think it is because i spend most of my time studying and alone.. so books are my closest piece of paper.. lolx.. people who borrow my books can testify.. lol (habit)

2. i eat alot of vegetable and toufu and eggs.. i do not like meat or chicken.. i will eat chicken and meat under specific circumstances.. i want the flesh to be cooked well.. no blood.. no veins.. no nerves.. no tendons.. soft.. and of course boneless.. i like it to be pure flesh.. i never eat animal organs.. (fact)

3. i like to read but only on specific matters such as mysteries regarding human life, philosophy, religion, myths, ancient history and new discoveries and theories.. (fact)

4. i am a really big cry baby to those who know me well.. almost can shed a tear for anything sentimental or emotional.. (fact)

5. i used to see 'things'.. (weird)

6. i am not afraid to die.. and rather prepared for it.. the only thing that concerns me is the people i left behind and how they would feel.. (fact)

7. i will not hesitate to speak my mind out.. if i do not go straight forward on you or did not say things that hurt you.. i am already controlling myself and shows that i am not myself when i am around you.. (fact)

8. i tend to have a 'all or nothing principle' regarding to some things.. if i cant have all i do not want to have the 2nd prize.. it sometimes feels like an insult to my wishes and people pity me.. (fact)

9. i am very introverted and do not really like to go out parties or as a group.. i rather like to be alone with a person because i feel that it is the best way for us to know each other better.. (fact)

10. hmm.. i kinda have a bad impression towards girls in general.. lol.. just cant trust them.. not all la.. lolx.. care about my girl friends alot when i have them around me.. (wierd)

11. i can sleep on command.. lol.. anytime anyday.. (wierd)

12. i do not eat to live.. i live to eat.. lolx.. i can eat all the time not because i am hungry.. its because i like to and feel like eating.. (fact)

13. i will open the fridge door every time i pass it.. has been like this since i could walk.. the gush of cold air is just tempting or the sound of my name being called by my little friends inside it.. (wierd)

14. i do not like a wet toilet/bathroom.. if it is wet.. i must take a shower.. or wash my legs.. (wierd)

15. i like to use dettol or protex soap.. (wierd)

The 10 nominees to be tagged are!

CarrMen
WingHoong
Summer
MeiChin
YuetLeng
SukYeng
Malcolm
Yun
PuiMun
Eunice

0 comments: