CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mix And Match ( Folie À Deux )

Grabbed from their lyrics.. Sum of what i felt these few days..


Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes
"So boycott love
Detox just to retox
I'd promise you anything for another shot at life
Imperfect boys with their perfect ploys
Nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy"

I Don't Care
"I said
I don't care what you think
'Cuz as long as it's about me
The best of us can find happiness
In misery
"

The (Shipped) Gold Standard
"I said
I don't care what you think
'Cuz as long as it's about me
The best of us can find happiness
In misery
"


"You can blame your problems on the world for so long
Before it all becomes the same old song
As soon as we hit the hospital I know we're gonna leave this town
And keep new passports.
Get out now!
"

What A Catch, Donnie
"I've got troubled thoughts
And the self-esteem to match
What a catch, what a catch"

27
"If home is where the heart is then we're all just fucked
I cant remember I cant remember
And I want it so bad I shoot the sunshine into my veins
I can't remember the good ol' days
"

"Are all the good times dead and gone
They come and go and go and come and go"

"My mind is a safe and if I keep it in we all get rich
My body is an orphanage we take everyone in
Doing lines of dust in sweat off last night's stage
Just to feel like you"

w.a.m.s
"My head's in heaven, my soles are in hell
Let's meet in the purgatory of my hips and get well
Hurry, hurry
You put my head in such a flurry, flurry
Oh freckle, freckle
What makes you so special?
What makes you so special?
I'm gonna leave you
I'm gonna teach you
How we're all alone
How we're all alone"

0 comments: