CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I did all i can..

My friends always ask me question which i think until now is the most stupid question when exams are near..i rather them ask me something more productive..

they ask me.. 'eh TX study adi a..?'..and also my personal favourite.. 'prepare already?..' and 'this one got come out ah?'..

and i answer them..'ofcourse i study..'

prepare already?..'im as prepared as hell but it doesnt mean that i can answer all in the exam..i did all i can do on my behalf..i could not care any more than that..being prepared doesnt mean i can score good..if some screwed up question comes out how?..or careless mistakes..'

got come out or not?..'who the hell you think i am man..even if i say yes it doesnt mean it will come out..if i say no..it still might come out..im not god..even the lecturer can pull your leg'

they are presistant they cant stop asking me even if i give them the same answer over over again..its like they think if they ask me enough i would actually change my answer..its like shouting to a dead body..'NO!! NO!! NO!!'..i dont think its gonna pop up and say hi..

i came prepare as if there was noting i havent seen..but yet there is still many obstacles..i did all i can but the paper is meant to kill us..i can just say..'theres nothing i can do..'

im not talking about todays maths..todays math i was just being hypnotized by the numbers and ended up doing something that i end up have to confident with..haih..what can i do?..there was not enough time to regret..

0 comments: