CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Goodbye

I want to hold you

remember us lieing down in the early morning
waking up and the only thing that is on my mind is you beside me
your head leaned on my shoulder
my heart felt like i was in heaven
the more my love for you the better it is..

walked under the rain holding hand..
knowing the world is looking at us..
but yet it was as if the world is right next to me..

but i never thought today we say good bye..
left with out remorse..
still remembers the smell of her hair..
the way she looks at me..
the words she spoke seems to familiar to me..
the smile that would brighten the world..
the face you put on when you see me..

alot of stuff in my mind that i wan to say to you..
i want to say everything to you..
i dont know if i will see you again..
i dont know if i can forgive myself..
for letting you leave..
i really miss you..

i never told you i wanna hold you..

=P


0 comments: