CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

uncle and aunty Chen

Lol.. today was the most meaningful day of this chinese new year.. finally visited an important person in my life of 19 years.. they were my babysitters for a few years.. and a close friend to my family.. lol.. good thing i went there.. cause i needed advice.. its nice hearing advice from some that i respect much.. they are old.. 60 going 70.. so what ever they say im sure to absorb it.. hell, they are 3 times older then me.. i trust me.. there are very wise indeed.. to have me listen closely and bow down.. and hold the record of my fattest ang pau every year.. i seriously don't care bout the ang pau.. i just want to see how they are.. but i know where is my first paycheck going to.. uncle Chen smoking like a chimney is amazingly healthy.. i personally called it 'God extended life'.. maybe too good of a person.. i bet he is.. having three successful sons and daughters.. i told him about my problems and he gave me an advice which i heard many times but ignored from others, but when he said it.. it was different.. i actually cared and respected.. he said.. 'kin yat poe, hang yat poe..' means literally 'see one step, walk one step..'. Hell, if you told me this i wouldn't give a shit about it.. But when he said it it actually means something.. thats the difference it makes.. i listen to him.. 


He also said.. don't get married and committed so fast depan his wife and daughters.. he told me to not choose so fast and get trap by girls.. cause later when i have the qualification it won't be a problem for me to find one.. he told me to try around.. He actually told me not to be committed so fast.. try around.. lol.. imagine the reaction of his wife and daughters.. 

Its nice to drop by once in awhile to know that they still care so much even all these years.. just to know there is still love and care between us and them.. i practically owe my childhood to them as i spent most of my childhood there.. i'm glad to have known them and will never forget them and if given the opportunity i will repay everything they did to me.. and my family.. to know that a bond not by blood can be so strong.. 

0 comments: